Can't decide on the color?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Goyard Lovers, My first time to purchase St Louis and i am torn between black/black and burgundy :confused1:

Help me decide which one should i get? Thanks:roflmfao:

2. Personally I prefer black/tan. I bought a black St Louis GM Black in May but later decided that black/tan would be a better color. So I sold the black since I am going back to Paris end next month.

3. Burgundy from your two choices.

4. I have black on black and just LOVE it! Got a croisiere in the same combo. They look really great when I carry them together, one as a tote and the other as a bag!

5. Black/black

6. Burgundy

7. It really depends on how u dress yourself. I bought that in blue cuz I wear black top and jeans. Blue can be outstanding in this way. Between those two color u choose, I would pick burgundy because it is classic.

8. Between the two I think the black and black although you should also consider the Black and Tan which I think is also beautiful ! Nice that its cheaper too!!

9. I went with black/black because I have lots of LV and I wanted a break from brown leather trim, lol! I think it has a clean look.

10. I would choose burgundy. It's a nice colour and I personally think it is more unique than black.

11. I would go for burgundy.

12. I have a black on black and regretted for being so safe.....If I can choose again, I will definitely choose something else like the new grey, blue or burgundy.

Goyard offers an array of beautiful colours and we can always get a black bag anytime so go for the burgundy :smile:

Alternatively, if you do want a black bag badly, I agree with GoodyBag that a black on tan is another option.

13. Burgundy...and that's what I would wanna get for my first Goyard.. if you have black bag in your collection already..then try something else.. I think Burgundy is a beautiful color..

14. i will say burgundy

15. Depends on your style. If you wear a lot of black, burgundy would be a nice option, since it adds some color to your outfits. If you wear a lot of colors, black would be a good choice, since black goes with almost everything. Good luck! :flowers: