Can't decide on the color?

1. Hi Goyard Lovers, My first time to purchase St Louis and i am torn between black/black and burgundy :confused1:

Help me decide which one should i get? Thanks:roflmfao:

2. Personally I prefer black/tan. I bought a black St Louis GM Black in May but later decided that black/tan would be a better color. So I sold the black since I am going back to Paris end next month.

3. Burgundy from your two choices.

4. I have black on black and just LOVE it! Got a croisiere in the same combo. They look really great when I carry them together, one as a tote and the other as a bag!

5. Black/black

6. Burgundy

7. It really depends on how u dress yourself. I bought that in blue cuz I wear black top and jeans. Blue can be outstanding in this way. Between those two color u choose, I would pick burgundy because it is classic.

8. Between the two I think the black and black although you should also consider the Black and Tan which I think is also beautiful ! Nice that its cheaper too!!

9. I went with black/black because I have lots of LV and I wanted a break from brown leather trim, lol! I think it has a clean look.

10. I would choose burgundy. It's a nice colour and I personally think it is more unique than black.

11. I would go for burgundy.

12. I have a black on black and regretted for being so safe.....If I can choose again, I will definitely choose something else like the new grey, blue or burgundy.

Goyard offers an array of beautiful colours and we can always get a black bag anytime so go for the burgundy :smile:

Alternatively, if you do want a black bag badly, I agree with GoodyBag that a black on tan is another option.

13. Burgundy...and that's what I would wanna get for my first Goyard.. if you have black bag in your collection already..then try something else.. I think Burgundy is a beautiful color..

14. i will say burgundy

15. Depends on your style. If you wear a lot of black, burgundy would be a nice option, since it adds some color to your outfits. If you wear a lot of colors, black would be a good choice, since black goes with almost everything. Good luck! :flowers: