Can't decide on getting Neverfull on MM or GM

SkyJuicy

Dec 16, 2008
Hi all, I am thinking to purchase a Damier Neverfull on coming birthday on May.:wlae: I am 166 cm tall and weight about 58KG ( 127.6 pounds ). Any idea on getting the Neverfull MM or GM? Thanks in advance yah!

i dun think height matters..
my sis is aroudn 5'1".. and she has the GM..
the bag is bag.. but it looks cute!!!
and i agree with amymaria.. MM looks nice uncinched and GM looks nice cinched..

Reactions: CDC21
I had the GM and it was way toooo big....so i ended up selling it and i'm going back for the MM...i think the GM is a great bag for a weekend bag...i used it went i went out of town, but other than that it was too big, even to use at school...Good luck...post pics when you decide!

I think MM will work for most people as it is amazingly spacious without looking too huge. For GM, it probably works for those who love oversized bags, or need to carry a great deal (esp. for travel).

Reactions: CDC21
I think MM is the best size for you!
The GM was too deep inside IMO, I'm 165cm.

If I go to YOGA class or something like exercise, I would take GM size.

The GM is seriously humongous!! I like big bags, but I chose the MM (Damier) instead and I use it for school and carry laptop, books, etc. and it works for me. I'm pretty tall and thin I guess and I love it!

Thanks folks. I have the same feeling as amymaria for "I like the MM uncinched and the GM cinched in". But if i get MM size, then cinched in might be looks too small.