Can’t decide on canvas? Do you order two bags and return?

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Hi! I usually know what I want. I still can’t decide on a Neverfull MM between monogram and Damier Ebene. It’s not my first LV but first designer tote.

I am thinking of ordering both for in-store pickup. I would keep whichever is MIF and, if neither, then I would keep the monogram. I previously ordered the Graceful for in store pickup but was disappointed on the fit with my body…I returned it in store no problem…I also then bought other things.

Have you ordered multiple bags to decide, which one to keep? Did you receive any flack?

I ordered online the Neverfull mm in both canvas prints for in-store delivery. At pickup, my SA knew I was returning one. Both were MIU, so I selected the monogram. I noticed the symmetry on the sides were a lil off and my SA found another in-store that looked better. So I returned one and she swapped the monogram on my order. I also bought (unplanned) the cosmetic pouch and enjoyed a glass of bubbles. Everything worked out.

Reactions: lemondln
Hi! I usually know what I want. I still can’t decide on a Neverfull MM between monogram and Damier Ebene. It’s not my first LV but first designer tote.

I am thinking of ordering both for in-store pickup. I would keep whichever is MIF and, if neither, then I would keep the monogram. I previously ordered the Graceful for in store pickup but was disappointed on the fit with my body…I returned it in store no problem…I also then bought other things.

Have you ordered multiple bags to decide, which one to keep? Did you receive any flack?
Exactly the same question I want to ask!

I want a MIF speedy too, my current speedy B20 DE is MIU, I want my next speedy MIF. But not sure if I ordered both will get a red flag on my account
If you order online and pick up in store it won't be counted as a return if you leave it. It only counts as a return once you leave the store with it. If you have too many returns your account will be flagged.

• Thanks
Reactions: snibor and lemondln