Can't Decide now on a wallet. Coach/MK

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I have liked this MK large flap Hamilton wallet since seeing this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3B76GEF0Hg

Well then I saw this plum chainlink Coach wallet..
534361779_tp.jpg

Both are basically the same wallet. Both have 14 cc slots. The coach is cheaper as its at the outlet. But I have found a MK on ebay for a good price.

I like the bling on the front of the mk wallet,
What I like about the MK wallet is the sections ... it has on at the back behind the cc slots for bills. one infront of the cc and a zipper cetner for coins. Another section, and then a small slit pocket behind the front outter cc slots. there is also an outside back pocket.. you can see all these features in the video.
IMG_3048_edited.jpg

The coach although I like the color and its a little more soft compared to the MK wallet..
Now the Coach wallet has that same pocket behind the back cc slots, a zipper coin pocket and the front pocket behind the outter front cc slots.. only one large section.It also has the outside back pocket as well.

534362088_tp.jpg

OT, man they have youtubes for everything! (Not saying its a bad thing, just marveling, lol)

I vote for the coach. Mainly because the large medallion thingie would bother my underarm if I was holding it under my arm as a clutch. the coach clasp is flatter, so would catch on less things. plus, i think the purple leather interior would show less wear over time (although, the leather on the MK reminds me of the interior of LV leather so I dunno if my assessment would necessarily pan out)

both are cute! good luck deciding!

Last edited:
OT, man they have youtubes for everything! (Not saying its a bad thing, just marveling, lol)

I vote for the coach. The large medallion thingie would bother my underarm if I was holding it under my arm as a clutch. the coach clasp is flatter, so would catch on less things.

both are cute! good luck deciding!
thanks!! I dont tend to stick my wallet there often but it is a thought to consider. Also they make this MK wallet with a metal logo on the front as well as a lock :biggrin:
scaled.php

I have a ton of Coach wallets, and several months ago I bought my first MK wallet. I really love the MK wallet. It is softer than the Coach leather. Of the two wallets you're considering, I would choose the MK over the Coach, just for the look. To me, the MK is more attractive.

I have a ton of Coach wallets, and several months ago I bought my first MK wallet. I really love the MK wallet. It is softer than the Coach leather. Of the two wallets you're considering, I would choose the MK over the Coach, just for the look. To me, the MK is more attractive.

I vote for the MK :smile:

I love the MK Hamilton wallet, I'm actually going to get one this week. I love Michael Kors you can't go wrong.

Thanks everyone .. I am leaning towards the Mk, I have to decide now if I want ostrich and the lock, or plain leather and logo.

grace04 said:

I totally agree.. I have an MK zip around with the lock and it is my fav by far of my long wallets. I love the little lock!

I've had both and prefer the MK
The MK in the video has a dangling lock.....that might bother me but MK has many similar wallets......If you have access to an outlet center they'll have a selection.....
also discount stores like TJ Maxx and Nordstroms Rack