Can't decide... Nero, Ebano or Ferro??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm eyeing a credit card case to replace my current one. But I can't decide which colour!! :Push: I have a Nero Wallet, so a Nero case would match my wallet just right. But I am also a little leaning towards Ebano one... and then I saw the Ferro one and the colour just stood out from the rest! Now I can't decide!! (and please don't tell me to get all 3!! :roflmfao:)

2. Tough choice indeed. I would say Ebano since (a) you have Nero already and (b) am not a fan of Ferro plus I think the darker colour would stand the usage better.

3. One vote for Ferro! I was shown a wallet in it several months ago and still can't forget the sight of the subtle sheen of the metallic grey. Simply sublime.

4. i think you should get the nero.

5. Another vote for ferro - you'll be able to get nero or ebano later, but ferro (probably) isn't going to be around forever!

6. Third vote for ferro...it'll compliment your nero bag and wallet perfectly.

7. Well, you`re lucky if you can still grab a SML in Ferro! If they ran out of it, Rock, the new Grey for S/S is divine, too!

8. Ferro! Ferro! Ferro! Ferro! Ferro! Ferro!

9. Ferro

10. ferro. if it's the same color as your wallet it will be harder to pick it out of the abyss of a bag. plus, ferro is just more beautiful. :P

and fun. beautiful and fun.

11. Does anyone else hear an echo? f---e---r---r--o

12. OMG... so many votes for Ferro!!

13. i vote for ferro too

14. Ferro.

15. Gosh, I love the ferro color, agree with the rest, esp that you'll be able to see it when you peek in your bag.