Can't Decide....Khaki or Black?!?!

I just happen to like anything in khaki, and with crimson, wow; but I do have to say that I saw my son's teacher today and she has that bag in the black you posted. It is gorgeous. Oh, :shame: and I peeked inside when I was standing over it (it WAS opened) and she had the matching goodies. I think that tote is fabulous in any colour; the shape is great and it had alot in it, but it didn't look bulky to me.

My eyes gravitate to the crimson and khaki, but as you to say...you have a khaki Carly. So, I'd spring for the black and wait to see what new crimson items come out in the fall. :graucho:

I will be no help because i love either of those, but i say if you really want a black bag than you should get it, plus it won't show dirt like the khaki one...but whatever you choose will be beautiful!

someone on here said they were getting the new signature stripe bag in vermillon which is close to crimson but has an orangey color... and that has the legacy lining!

Oooohhh, I like the crimson. But, if you need a black bag... that's tough. I think I agree with the others that said if it were a different black bag maybe? But that crimson is outstanding!!