Can't Decide if I love or hate this bag

sohsoh

Jun 9, 2012
So I acquired a new bag recently, but it looks, a little off for me. It's a 11A East West Medium Crinkle Quilted Bag (?) Or something like that, and I just can't decide whether I like it or hate it.

It's very light, but I feel as if it doesn't look as good on me as the other bags, but I like the way it hangs on one should.

Help me decide D8 :confused1:

Also, I really do not like this "crinkled" quilt look close up. It cracks easily from what I can tell :cray:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,429
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,419
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,425
  • image_3.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,424
I think it's beautiful! I personally love the slouchy broken in kind of look that yet still looks very luxe. It looks like it would be a nice tough carefree everyday bag. I would suggest maybe wearing it out a couple times and get a better idea of how it works with your lifestyle and wardrobe. Then if you're still not feeling it, you should definitely return/sell it as I'm sure it's an expensive piece and you'll want to make sure you love it! Hope this helps!

I like his look too and love how care free this material is. I have a rock & chain in this material and it is soooo lightweight too and looks exactly the same as when I got it. I would do as anthrocite_love suggested and wear it a couple times to see if you change your mind. If you don't love it, no need to keep it.

If you don't love it, return/sell it, but if you are going to return it, please don't wear it out a few times, as that would just not be right to the place/person you got it from.

If you still can, return it in my humble opinion. Thanks.
So I acquired a new bag recently, but it looks, a little off for me. It's a 11A East West Medium Crinkle Quilted Bag (?) Or something like that, and I just can't decide whether I like it or hate it.

It's very light, but I feel as if it doesn't look as good on me as the other bags, but I like the way it hangs on one should.

Help me decide D8 :confused1:

Also, I really do not like this "crinkled" quilt look close up. It cracks easily from what I can tell :cray:

i think the bag looks very refreshing! very under the radar and doesnt scream Chanel, but yet could be easily identified by those with a discerning eye. Do you like those types of bags? if u do, then keep tha bag! honestly i agree that it looks very nice on u, both on shoulders and arms. good luck deciding! :smile:

Depends how much it was. But if you don't love, you won't wear it...
That's true. A deal isn't a deal if it's not used.
I think it's beautiful! I personally love the slouchy broken in kind of look that yet still looks very luxe. It looks like it would be a nice tough carefree everyday bag. I would suggest maybe wearing it out a couple times and get a better idea of how it works with your lifestyle and wardrobe. Then if you're still not feeling it, you should definitely return/sell it as I'm sure it's an expensive piece and you'll want to make sure you love it! Hope this helps!
I don't want to really use it because it's already cracking when I recieved it. It looks nice from afar, but upclose, I feel like I do need to baby it if I keep the bag because the crinkled quiliting is just cracking. But it does look nice from a distance (:
I like his look too and love how care free this material is. I have a rock & chain in this material and it is soooo lightweight too and looks exactly the same as when I got it. I would do as anthrocite_love suggested and wear it a couple times to see if you change your mind. If you don't love it, no need to keep it.
I tried it in front of the mirror, and I think all the prep talking about how it looks okay, I can make it work is what's making me so confused @________@
Seems like the base is very structured and sticks out a lot for a smooshy bag. It's def nice, but if you don't LOVE it I wouldn't keep it!
Agreed. Now to ponder if I love it :C
If you don't love it, return/sell it, but if you are going to return it, please don't wear it out a few times, as that would just not be right to the place/person you got it from.
That's true, and this bag is a return, so I do wonder if I should keep a bag that has a few ripped cracks but feels so nice and light, or just go return and get something else that's more appealing to the eye.
If you still can, return it in my humble opinion. Thanks.
I'm leaning towards return :Push:
i think the bag looks very refreshing! very under the radar and doesnt scream Chanel, but yet could be easily identified by those with a discerning eye. Do you like those types of bags? if u do, then keep tha bag! honestly i agree that it looks very nice on u, both on shoulders and arms. good luck deciding! :smile:
I actually bought it because it didn't scream chanel, but I also bought it blind without a closer photo. Decisions are so hard tho D8
Seems you definitely don't like, so return or sell it.
Probably off back to Saks it goes. I'll wait and see what DBF thinks :wondering

I don't like it at all. The flap is only a "partial" flap and doesn't cover the entire top.. who does that? That partial flap makes the bag look super cheap to me... like they tried to save money by giving you less leather. The two different quilting also looks cheap to me. Quilting should be all standard Chanel quilting, but the bigger quilting to me is again a cost saving step. And finally, I do not like the leather at all... definitely looks cheap to me.

Just my humble honest opinion.
And quite frankly, if you have to convince yourself you like it, that's not a good thing. When I get a bag, I totally love it from the very first second. Chanel bags are too expensive to have to settle and convince yourself you like it. Forget like... you have to LOVE these expensive bags.

You definitely are not crazy about the bag. As long as you have not worn it, return it. Otherwise, I recommend you sell it and put the money towards something you love. Good luck with your decision!