Can't decide.....help!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I just received the Jige Elan in black epsom. Can't decide if I really love it or not??? I think I might be wanting something a bit larger. Your input and opinions are greatly needed and appreciated! :flowers:

I think a Jige Elan in black is so elegant. It would be my choice in a clutch. What do you plan to carry in it? Congratulations and good luck!

I think I have just gotten accustomed to carrying large bags so this seems like I am just carrying a large wallet! I do realize it is a CLUTCH so it is supposed to be smaller. Mine is the Jige Elan 29. I know the Jige comes in a larger size. Does anyone know what the other sizes and measurements are? Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• Hermes Jige Elan #1.jpg
    Hermes Jige Elan #1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Hermes Jige Elan #2.jpg
    Hermes Jige Elan #2.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 228
I think I have just gotten accustomed to carrying large bags so this seems like I am just carrying a large wallet! I do realize it is a CLUTCH so it is supposed to be smaller. Mine is the Jige Elan 29. I know the Jige comes in a larger size. Does anyone know what the other sizes and measurements are? Here are a couple of pics.
Anyone here have any info on the other sizes and measurements of the Jige??

BIJOUXLADY..........I could judge the size a little better, if you took a picture of your new clutch, next to a purse or anthing so we could help you make a decision. I love the style of the clutch! Beautiful!!!!!!:heart:
attachment.php

Last edited:
I think it is a great bag for dressier day occasions and perfect for a dinner out. I have a Jige Gouge Vif (not elan) in box calf; I like the looks but never use it. The clutch is not practical as an everyday bag and it does not expand to hold alot. I only carry it at night and wish it were a bit smaller for night. So I think what you have is perfect.