• Anthracite

• Galet

• Pourpre

• None, wait til next seasons.

Results are only viewable after voting.

tresjoliex

balenciaga lover
May 1, 2008
Don't know what color to get for 09 and if I should get it this season or wait til the next round of colors.

Also, with what hardware do you suggest for your choice?

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
Are you drawn to any of the 3 you've mentioned? Which one do you gravitate towards the most?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Near Chicago
Do you LOVE any of the colors? It almost sounds like you feel you have to get something this season, but aren't crazy about any of them (since you're asking if you should wait until next season). If that's the case, definitely wait.

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Galet if you need a neutral. Pourpre if you want a gorgeous RED pop of a bag. I would personally choose Pourpre since my bag collection needs a red more than a neutral(I have enough blacks & dark blues & browsn to go around).

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
i agree with QueenLouis, if you are not crazy about a particular color, why do you need to force yourself to choose one? i will wait in this case...

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I say Galet and GGH, the best combo in this season IMO. I don't like any color in 2010. I'd pick colors from this season before they vanish.

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
I voted galet. I bought two of them, silver and gold. I fell in love with the silver. To me the gold was flat. The leather on the Galet is TDF!