cant decide going nuts!!

It depends on how much you plan to carry and if you like big or really big bags. I would recommend that you visit LV or perhaps Saks and try the bag on. That will help you to determine which one is better suited for you.

i have the gm in my closet right now but am thinking that its so big..the one thing i do like about the gm is the arm space cuz when i tried on the mm there wasnt as much room.. really cant decide what to do.. i am normally a big bag person but it just seems obnoxiously big...if u girls saw a someone carrying a gm would you think it was ridic?

Someone did a GM reveal and I thought it looked great on her, it didn't look huge at all! I haven't seen the artsy IRL and i thought I would for sure be getting the MM, but now I am thinking maybe the GM, I really like big bags though...If you're not really comfortable with it, or it makes you self concious, I would probably return it. Maybe try it around at home for a few more days and if it still doesn't sit right, I'd take it back and try the MM. Good Luck with your decision!

I have the MM and it's a nice size. Plenty of room for all my stuff and big without being enormous. I would say it is comparable in size to the Galliera PM, but it has much better access to things inside and it may be a little wider.

I tried on both the MM and the GM tonight. I like big bags as I am 5'9" tall, but I found the GM to be EXTRA large, lol. Both were beautiful bags, but had I purchased the Artsy tonight, I would have taken the MM. The handle on the Artsy is so pretty!