Can't Decide - Designer Jewelry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you choose?

1. Cartier Trinity Ring

2. Cartier Entrelaces Ring

3. Dior Oui Ring

4. Dior Rose Thorn Ring

5. T&Co Solitaire Pendant

6. Something Else

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just had a big (to me) bday and want to get a special piece of designer jewelry. I can't decide between:
    1. Cartier Trinity ring
    2. Cartier Entrelaces ring
    3. Dior Oui ring
    4. Dior rose thorn ring
    5. Tiffany solitaire diamond pendant (I would get between 0.17-0.20 ct b/c I want something dainty)
    6. Something else (in the $1200ish range)

What would you choose and which do you like? Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

2. I just celebrated my 40th birthday and also wanted something special within that price range. I chose the Cartier Trinity ring. I think it is classic and beautiful and something I will wear for many years. The diamond solitaire is special as well. I never take mine off.
    Happy Birthday!

3. I have a diamond solitaire [not Tiffany!] I got years and years ago and it's such an elegant beautiful piece that I wear constantly. I'd go for that!

4. I'd go with thorn or solitaire--thorn's the most unique; solitaire's a classic you'll wear forever.

5. I'd pick the solitaire pendant for a gift to myself. It's definitely a classic!

I love the trinity ring and its meaning, but I think that I would prefer to have that as a gift from my SO. Although many do buy it for themselves and rock it!

6. Trinity ring!

7. I say go for the Trinity ring.

8. Oui ring!

9. I would go with Cartier Trinity ring. And Happy Belated Birthday :flowers:

10. The T&Co solitaire would be my first choice, then the Dior rose thorn ring. Good luck deciding!!!

11. I vote for the Cartier trinity ring however I also love the Cartier Love ring...

12. Trinity ring for sure. Love mine. I wear it everyday.

13. I would go for Tiffany solitaire pendant or Trinity ring. I think both are classic that you'll enjoy for years. Happy birthday!!

14. Thanks everyone! I think I have taken the two Dior rings off the list. I have the micro size Trinity ring so part of me feels the Entrelaces might be a better choice than the Trinity but I worry the Entrelaces would be a passing fancy.