Can't decide between tivoli pm or mirage speedy bordeaux....Help!!!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I am totally obsessing over these two bags back and forth back and forth and I'm driving myself crazy!!! The tivoli pm is $1000.00 which you all know and the mirage speedy I have gotten the seller down to $2800.00 for that bag which is a little steep but I can live with that. Anyway my small current LV collection consists of galliera pm, wc brown speedy 30 and the hampstead pm bag. I want the collection to continue but I'm stuck on these two...It can only be just one right now. AWW shucks!!! But help me decide with your personal opinions please...It will be greatly appreciated!

The bordeaux Mirage Speedy was extremely limited --- if you really love this bag and you don't mind paying $2800 (which is almost a 50% markup, yikes!!), then you ought to get it. Those are hard to come by. Good luck with your decision!

I would also get the Mirage Speedy first but like PurseNut said that is a large markup..If it doesn't bother you then I guess you should go for it. I hate it when I see prices hiked up like that :Push:

i somehow just discovered the mirage bordeaux speedy...not sure if they made it in the griet style in bordeaux, but the speedy is GORGEOUS. i love it. i also saw that listing on ebay but could not believe the price. crazy. glad you were able to talk them down a bit. if you can do it, you should definitely definitely go for the mirage speedy. you rarely see that on the street and it would be a real head turner.