Can't decide between the Vanessa and Gemma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have either one of these? I am looking for a bag for job interviews / work. My profession is casual. For interviews I wear pants and for work jeans. I need to be able to carry a few file folders as well as my wallet, glasses, keys etc.. Does anyone have either bag?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Hi! I've got the Vanessa in the black leather and the green suede, and I like them for work/professional only, IMHO the Vanessa isn't cool enough and way-too business-y looking for and everyday bag!
    Hope that helps!
    Oh-it also has a LOT of pokets...so if you like that-this may be the bag for you!
    ;)

3. #3 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    :smile:

4. Oooh...I say Vanessa!

5. The Vanessa is a nice bag. I had a black suede one but it was SOOO heavy.

6. hbag girl,,, did you get a vanessa bag??? just curious,, i just bought one from an internet sale and was wondering if you had one,,,if you liked it,, if it was heavy if you had pics,,, im dying to get it,, but it looks pretty businessy,,,