Can't decide between Tank Solo or Juste Un Clou Slim

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the small Love bracelet and a tissot atuomatic Watch. I want to add either a Tank Solo with black leather strap or the new thing juste un clou to stack with my love bracelet. I can only afford one which one should I get?

2. JUC for sure

3. Same dilemma here.

4. get the watch.

Cogmarks likes this.
  5. Both are good options! I have the thin love and was trying to decide between the JUC (original or thin) and a watch (panthere two tone). I ultimately ruled out the watch (for now!) because I already had a watch I wear regularly (small BB). I couldn’t wear the watches at the same time but I could wear the JUC and love together!

Noyerx and BagLovingMom like this.
  6. I gotta vote watch and later get the small or regular JUC

Cogmarks likes this.
  7. Original JUC is to die for

8. Watch...JUC later.

Cogmarks likes this.
  9. Get the watch :smile:

Cogmarks likes this.
  10. Watch all the way

Cogmarks likes this.
  11. what did you decide? :smile:

12. I’d get the watch. I’m going to wait and see on the new/small JUC to see how well it holds up. It is hollow with a spring in it. This is just my opinion, but I think the new/small JUC is going to have issues. Good luck with your decision.

13. I’m personally not a fan of the thin JUC. I don’t think it’s worth the $$$ and I think it’s better spend getting the regular size piece or another bracelet entirely.

14. Watch!

15. Watch.