cant decide between grey or chocolate city

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i dont have any bbags yet, and ive been driving myself crazy for days. :wtf: lol HELP!!!!!!!!!!

2. Which year your "grey" and "chocolate" are from?

3. it doesnt matter, i just dont know which color to go for in general. :P

4. I personally like medium grey instead of dark grey which looks like faded black. Bal hasn't made beautiful grey since 2005. I would go with chocolate/brown.

5. #5 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    i like both! But if i have to choose, first choice would go for Brown.
    (hey, just to add on, it also depends on what colors you wear most of the time)

6. i wear black, light gray and white a lot. and for non-neutrals, navy blue or green.

7. I'd go for the gray. I like chocolate for the warmer neutral colors. I do like brown with almost all greens though.

This is why we all end up with more than one Bbag. Sorry...:yes:

8. I love the anthra so I say grey-ish for cooler coloured outfits. But I also love chocolate for warmer coloured outfits. Yeah, that's why you tend to end up with more than one Bal..

9. Chocolate- dark chocolate

Grey- dark grey

but I'd go with dark chocolate first then grey

10. I'm more of a grey person, although I've heard nothign but great things about 2005's Chocolate, so unless it's the 2005 Chocolate bag, I would go with a grey!

11. OH, DEFINITELY CHOCOLATE! TAKE A LOOK AT THE BROWN FAMILY AND CHECK OUT ANTUBELLA'S! SO GORGEOUS!:tup:

12. depends on which grey/brown..

13. I have a 2005 chocolate city and the color is TO DIE FOR! It looks great this time of year and with everything I wear!!!

I have an anthra that looks good with everything too. So I guess I'm not much of a help...sorry!

14. Rich chocolate!

15. I have the '05 chocolate City, too, and love it. For a grey bag, I would want the '07 anthra - had an '07 anthra Twiggy and sold it and miss it. It has blue/green hues to it in different light and, it, too, looks good with everything, IMO. No help, here, either. If I can find the right bag in '07 anthra, that's my next Bbag. For the colors you wear, anthracite may work the best for you, though.