Can't decide between Botkier Crosby Hobo or MJ Amy Hobo - Help

astorienne

Jul 29, 2006
I'm looking for a new bag and I think I've got it narrowed down to between Botkier's Crosby Hobo and Marc Jacobs' Amy Hobo. Aside from the difference in price, which do you like better? I'm also open to suggestions in the same price range (between approx. $700 to $1100).

Thanks!

Hehe, I suppose pictures would be helpful. I'm looking for a good, every day bag that I can get a few seasons out of.

Here's a picture of the Marc Jacobs Amy Hobo
316knyb.jpg

Here's the Botkier
4dzlrty.jpg

And here is the Kooba Lena
4bi8ab6.jpg

I am leaning toward the MJ, but I was hoping that I'd get an overwhelming response in favor of one of the less expensive ones ;)

I do love it though. It's fate, I think, because Amy is my name -- It was meant to be :heart:

I own a mj and a botkier in different styles and for the money the botkier is really nice and the leather is great. It really comes down to what your style is....I would choose the botkier.

I got the Botiker Crosby Hobo last week. At first I was undecided about the leather...it's rough and textured. But I used it and I realized it has great sheen. I'm so happy I decided to keep the bag! Get the Botiker!!!