Can't decide between 2 Chanel's! Help!

mlitmo

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Hi all, I'm having a dilemma and can't decide between two bags. I already own a medium black flap with ghw and a maxi black flap with shw. My problem is that the flaps are not comfortable everyday bags and I was looking for a more casual chanel bag. I was also looking at getting a prada saffiano luxe tote as I'm missing a structured professional bag in my collection, but fell in love with the chanel gst. Well I ended up ordering a preloved timeless cc tote and a brand new gst. Both in black, but different hardware. I love both bags and can't decide because they are truly such different styles and also have different hardware. Does anyone have advice on either bags? What they like and what they don't like? If anyone has both which one do you wear more? I've been going crazy trying to decide! I've included pictures of the bags. Thanks! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470422.343462.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470453.913229.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470474.054018.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470492.741434.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470509.865187.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470526.872597.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470540.607057.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405470540.607057.jpg

I think for comfort level GST will be better. because of the padded straps. I find the flap bag chains uncomfortable for everyday too. I use C's shopping fever tote as everyday bag.

I like the GST more. It just looks more classic to me. However if you want a structured bag for work I would've went with the Prada Lux Tote because it's not as flashy. I have both the GST and the Prada tote , and although I'm all about Chanel, I prefer my Prada tote because of the cross body strap and I'm also a huge fan of saffiano leather.

I love the preloved timeless CC tote on you. Even though I love gold, I prefer the silver hardware for more of an everyday, casual bag...
But you can't really go wrong with either one of them....

I like the GST better on you. The golden hardware makes it so classic and beautiful. It seems more modern that the other tote, which has a cool vintage feel to it. I agree with the above TPF'er that the shoulder straps will be much more comfortable on the GST. I like that the straps on the other tote are adjustable, but the lack of shoulder pads might make it uncomfortable if you carry many items with you. Good luck!

I agree with the others...love the GST on you, but it all depends on how you feel wearing it, especially on the shoulder. For that, I like the Timeless tote better and the versatility of wearing it different ways. I can totally see why this is a tough decision! You can't go wrong with either one!