Can't contain my excitement!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been eyeing the Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote for ages now. I'm a 21 year old college student, so I knew buying it was probably never going to happen. Today, while at Dillard's, I noticed the black with silver hardware was on sale for $250. YES, 250!!!! I asked the sales lady if they had the black with gold hardware, and she said they did not and neither did any local stores. After doing a lot of searching, she found the bag in a store in St. Louis. So now they're shipping it to my house! I couldn't be any more excited. I never imagined that I'd be buying my DREAM BAG today! Total with shipping and tax I only paid $280. I'm so glad that I found my dream bag for around $100 less! I'll post pictures when it arrives! :biggrin:

2. Congrats!! And I'm sure this won't be your last.. 😊😊

3. It is a slippery slope :graucho:
    Just remember that ebay is perfect for selling those bags that you never quite end up using or loving as much as you thought you would.

4. Yay now you can be my bag twin! :smile: That was my first bag I rewarded myself with getting into the college program I wanted.

5. Yay! Congrats! You are going to love it!

6. congrats on your new bag yes show us pics when you get it

7. Congrats!!!! It's a beautiful bag...... :smile:

8. Congrats on your new bag!!!

9. Can't wait to see it :tup:

10. Congrats, thats awesome! Great price and find!