Can't contain I have to spill the beans!

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
I was so happy to receive a message from a "Sofa King Banned" Purse Forum member. I won't even name names and there's no reason to since she's out and been thrown away to another galaxy.

A few weeks or a month ago maybe? I don't know. I got this message from a member that she has the bow I've been looking for. It still retails at the same price and thinking that her reputation is good and she has made a lot of friends here has caused me to trust her easily. She asked me to pay by PayPal and she sent me pictures of the bow. It really looked like the real thing, babe. When it arrived, I didn't bother to take pictures as I'm not the type of person who's fond of doing so. I'm just lazy and it got me. I wish I posted it at the authentication thread before shedding all those moolah.

I have been using it since the day I got it when I visited Anna's pictures and I just felt something was wrong with mine so when I visited Manila, I rushed to Prada and beg them to please have the item checked to see if it's real. Well, lucky me they showed it to the manager but to my disappointment, it wasn't real and they should have the Made in Turkey/Italy tags inside the zip-pocket and they said the leather was not right though it is real leather. Hell, it was my first Miu Miu I didn't know that! More so, it my first and it was fake. I am so outraged.

I filed a claim with PayPal and reported this member. I was duped. After a month, I won the PayPal claim. I have been calling them everyday since. I even told them that if I don't get my money back from you I will initiate a charge back because I've given them everything. From the written letter I asked the Prada manager and all that even though it's not a standard practice to do a written letter about it. I have done everything to prove them. So, it was just luck that I got my money back from PayPal!

I saw Dollygirl's Alluminio bow and told me that Mughetto should still be available at South Coast. I was fine with Mughetto if Alluminio isn't around anymore. She gave her SA's e-mail and contacted her. I did not expect that they would still have both colors I really want but the SA said she still has the Alluminio and placed the order a few hours ago! I am so happy more so I didn't get the store display! It has been at the back sitting inside her dust bag I have secretly keeping this problem to myself until I opened up to Dollygirl, Dollymixer, and Pinkbunny. I could contain any longer so I'm opening up to all of you guys. I wanted it to be a surprise though.

Sorry for the long post. So, for everyone who still wants the first season bows, KEEP YOUR HOPES UP! I think the Mughetto, Sughero might be available and probably they can find the Alluminio for you!

P.S They still have the new colors Amarena, Fumo and I think someone had just said from another thread that there was a small black bow last week at South Coast. PM me if you are interested and I'll be glad to give them their contact info.

Last edited:
^^Sorry to hear about the fake miu miu bag!! glad you were able to get your $$ back though!!

Andddd you are soo lucky to have found an alluminio also!!! thank you for the great tips!!!

^^Sorry to hear about the fake miu miu bag!! glad you were able to get your $$ back though!!

Andddd you are soo lucky to have found an alluminio also!!! thank you for the great tips!!!

Yes, I am glad that I was able to get my money back too! It's a lesson not to trust anyone outside or inside frEakbay or even unknown members of the Purse Forum. That's why I don't buy and sell online. I just can't trust the web.

Good luck on your alluminio search! PM me if you got any concerns and I'll be happy to help.

^^Yeahhh i know what you mean about selling and buying online! I haven't had any issues yet *knock on wood* and I hope i will not have any issues but haven't bought anything on ebay for a long long long time for that reason!! Trusted websites like Saks or a boutique I would purchase from though...

Oh my I'm sorry to hear about your fake Miu Miu, especially since it was your first one! But I'm glad you got everything settled and now you have the one you really want! :tup:

Oh my I'm sorry to hear about your fake Miu Miu, especially since it was your first one! But I'm glad you got everything settled and now you have the one you really want! :tup:

Yes, I'm glad everything is fine and I got my money back. When I get my bag, I'll totally post pictures of the fake and the real so people will be more aware of things like this. PayPal did not ask for me to send the bag to them or to the seller so it's still here and it annoys me actually.

Handbaghotspot, we are so on a ban until December. Hahaha! It's not easy being on a ban, is it?

Wow! Sorry to hear about your experience with a former fellow pfer. That sucks big time! But at least you were able to get your money back! =)

ANDDDD!!! are you getting an Alluminio or Mughetto??? Sorry, I lost track while reading your original post. LOL

You are soooo lucky!!! did you figure out how much you'd have to pay for custom/duties fees when it arrives there? I saw you thread about that on the ebay forum.

Wow! Sorry to hear about your experience with a former fellow pfer. That sucks big time! But at least you were able to get your money back! =)

ANDDDD!!! are you getting an Alluminio or Mughetto??? Sorry, I lost track while reading your original post. LOL

You are soooo lucky!!! did you figure out how much you'd have to pay for custom/duties fees when it arrives there? I saw you thread about that on the ebay forum.

Twochubbycheeks, yes! She was so stupid not to withdraw or use the money on her PayPal balance. Well if she had used everything already, I would be filing a charge back straight from my credit card company. It would be PayPal's and her loss.

I placed an order for the Alluminio bow! I am so happy they still have one at the back and not on display and the last one! Anyway, I am paying like $350 for the customs duty and tax but I am having it shipped to my relative in Hong Kong so it's duty free and they'll bring it when they get back here. So, I save $350 and just put it for my RM bag fund! Haha! I am so excited!

YIKES! I'm glad your story has a happy ending. When are you expecting your bag? Please do post pics when you get it. Congrats on a great find!

Marose28! I am even happier. Haha! I'm expecting my bag in 2 weeks since I'll wait for my relative to come back here in 2 weeks but the bag will be delivered in HK within 7 days since yesterday! I will really post pictures.

Twochubbycheeks, yes! She was so stupid not to withdraw or use the money on her PayPal balance. Well if she had used everything already, I would be filing a charge back straight from my credit card company. It would be PayPal's and her loss.

I placed an order for the Alluminio bow! I am so happy they still have one at the back and not on display and the last one! Anyway, I am paying like $350 for the customs duty and tax but I am having it shipped to my relative in Hong Kong so it's duty free and they'll bring it when they get back here. So, I save $350 and just put it for my RM bag fund! Haha! I am so excited!

That is good news!!! :tup:

I can't believe Saks (?) still has that Alluminio. Good thing I don't fancy that color, or else... I'll feel overly jealous that I did not get it.. AND forever hate my SA!!! LOL

I can't believe Saks (?) still has that Alluminio. Good thing I don't fancy that color, or else... I'll feel overly jealous that I did not get it.. AND forever hate my SA!!! LOL

Yup, Saks South Coast! They still had two. Dollygirl got the first one and mine was the last one. I believe there was also a Mughetto, Sughero, and a small black bow. Another SA I have had a chit chat with (it was so hilarious because I was insisting that we have a chat while waiting for my SA to come), she said that the old season colors are mostly found at there store and at Saks BH I think there will be a new batch next month but I don't know which ones but I think from the Alluminio group as well too. So, for those reading this and wants the old season bows, contact your SA now and they can probably find one for you!

I am so lucky that I didn't have to call anywhere else to find the bow I really fancy! The Mughetto is too cute to pass up but I'll lay low for now. I'll be on a bag hiatus for a while until my birthday on November when I'll start on my RM bags and seriously DONE after that but if a Lilac City '04 comes my way, I swear that'll be the last bag to complete my HG collection and the ones I won't be selling FOREVER.

How about you? Are you done with your handbag hunt? Gee, I wonder when this will all end. Haha!

Yup, Saks South Coast! They still had two. Dollygirl got the first one and mine was the last one. I believe there was also a Mughetto, Sughero, and a small black bow. Another SA I have had a chit chat with (it was so hilarious because I was insisting that we have a chat while waiting for my SA to come), she said that the old season colors are mostly found at there store and at Saks BH I think there will be a new batch next month but I don't know which ones but I think from the Alluminio group as well too. So, for those reading this and wants the old season bows, contact your SA now and they can probably find one for you!

I am so lucky that I didn't have to call anywhere else to find the bow I really fancy! The Mughetto is too cute to pass up but I'll lay low for now. I'll be on a bag hiatus for a while until my birthday on November when I'll start on my RM bags and seriously DONE after that but if a Lilac City '04 comes my way, I swear that'll be the last bag to complete my HG collection and the ones I won't be selling FOREVER.

How about you? Are you done with your handbag hunt? Gee, I wonder when this will all end. Haha!

I'm soooo DONE!!! :faint:

Micah, that wasn't the dreaded Hinna Amna Anna Arshad, was it? If so, there's a long thread about her: http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/beware-hinna-amna-anna-arshad-see-pg-26-a-227071.html

Sorry to hear you got ripped off - it's happened to so many of us, before we learned how to better spot fakes. I don't ever buy Prada from anyplace other than a retail store or Prada outlet because there's so much counterfeit stuff out there. But congrats on finding your bow - at least you have a happy ending!