Cant buy anything else but louboutins!

onada01

Apr 8, 2008
So i just got my first pair of louboutins - the black patent joli's and now i feel like i dont ever want another pair of shoes that are not CLs! i'm so in love with them and there are at least 10 pairs on my wish list! Any one else out there feel like this or am i just crazy?:shrugs:

I know... that has happened to me. I've bought very few other brands since my love affair with CLs began.

The shoe industry must be shaking in their stilettos.

I know the feeling. I don't think that is weird. CL has very unique looking shoes IMHO. They are classic but very sexy. There are other shoes I want just b/c CL can't cover all of my needs, however, I knwo the feeling. You found a favorite. That is normal!

If you're crazy, then so am I! I was never into designer shoes before. Most of my shoes are Aldos, Nine West, even Target! I got my first pair of CLs one month ago, followed my a second pair a couple of weeks later. Now there are at least five more I want. It's really bad for my wallet!

I havent bought a single pair of shoes that arent CL since I bought my first pair. I used to have a love affair with shoes, I have over 200 probably, but now I rotate just a few pairs of CLs. Cant stand to wear anything else!

^^ what do you mean where did I put them... My shoe closet easily holds 200 but the 47 I got rid of got sold to friends who think I am crazy for buying CL's LOL they think they made out!

47 pairs!!!! wow lol......im glad in not the only one.......this is quite an expensive habit...i need to set a CL limit/budget.!

i want to get the satin yellow joli's now!

I also recently got rid of 20+ pairs of shoes that I wouldn't wear either to make room for all my CLs! Its very sad, I think I need to curb the habit because I'm averaging a pair a week!

I still buy some other brands, but I only spend the most on CL. Meaning, I'm not willing to spend more than $450 except for CL.

Join the club hon... I literally got rid of 47 pair last week because I knew I wasn't going to wear them LOL
I was just telling a tPFer about this.....I got rid of some of my shoes, about 10 pairs, and gave them to a friend. She was ecstatic to get them! I still need to go through my stuff (clothes and shoes) so I can hopefully sell some. I need to make room for my new stuff.

Well I am waiting for my first pair and I totally am right there with you!

I used to be just fine with aldo or even other designer shoes, now I only look at CL's and justify it as quality over quantity. My biggest prob is that I also want quantity. Lots and Lots and Lots of cl's!!!!! :tup::tup:

I made the biggest mistake by educating my hubby on cl's. I would have gotten away with soooo many more pairs if he had no clue what they cost.