Cant buy anything else but louboutins!

snowwhite

Jan 27, 2006
Alberta, Canada
I hear you--I really love my CLs too. I feel sad for my other shoes--I need to gently tell them, "I'm just not that into you."

I would rather have one pair of CLs than several other pairs. They just make my heart race like no others. It's love. :girlsigh:

jobaker

O.G.
Nov 23, 2007
Same here. Nothing but Loubous. I got my Foxtrots delivered and I took them out of the box and I fell in luv. The first time I put it on, I noticed I was walking different. It gave me more swagger and the shoe HUGGED my feet. I wore them to a picnic that first day. I was shocked but that experience has been replicated over and over and over and gets better. It's sick -my Rolandos literally felt like I had gotten my spine straightened. My Minibouts felt phenomenal. Sometimes I look down and marvel- I am so addicted.

bogeyjay

Feb 10, 2008
san francisco
welcome to club CL - "Cult de Louboutin" :lol:. we still buy other brands, but nothing over $300 unless it's CL. and very few other shoes can give you that same excitement when you look at them in your closet.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I have also been bitten big time by the CL bug. They are the most stylish, sexy and comfortable high heels I have ever worn.

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
I rarely have bought anyhting non louboutin lately and when I do its usually comfort based, or a lower heel

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
I was hooked after I got my first pair and found out how comfortable they are. All the sudden my foot "molded" to their shape and now all my other shoes hurt so much more! All my poor other shoes hardely get worn anymore. I only have have one pair of CL's so far- cork patent black bruges and I'm really wearing them out, so its time to find myself a 2nd pair of CL's..

RRSC

Jan 25, 2008
LA
I still buy other brands for flats but when it comes to heels I will ONLY buy CL's! :amuse: