Can't browse on LV website?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been trying to access LV website to browse purses, like I do every month or so. I can't get past the fashion show site. There doesn't seem to be anyway to get past the fashion show. Help! Thanks!

2. are you on www.vuitton.com ? then click on upper tab that says collections..

3. I've been having the same problem on my iPhone. I can access the site fine on my computer but when I use Safari on my phone, everything seems to redirect to the iPhone-specific fashion show page. Even when I googled 'Louis Vuitton' and the main UK site's index page came up, clicking that link took me to the fashion show page. Most frustrating when you're trying to check the progress of an order!

4. I'm definitely going to the right website, but I get redirected to this fashion show thing. I click on LV, and it just reloads the fashion show. Am I missing something?
    Thanks for the quick reply!

5. That is what is happening if you are using a browser and or device that doesn't have flash like iPhone and iPad. :sad:

6. I'm on their site now also but the fashon show link in on the bottom left of their webpage and you must have clicked on it but I'm on the site now with out any problems

7. I posted a similar thread a few days ago but got moved to the 'computers and electronics' section of tpf. I'm experiencing the same thing with my ipad and it's so frustrating! I wonder how long this'll keep up?
    ?

8. I was just on it myself without any problems. I'm not sure why you're having issues.

9. I agree.. it happens when I am using my iPad too.

10. I sent a message to the company using my computer telling them. I would recommend that everybody else with iPhones and iPads do the same if you can!

11. Ok I just tried accessing the lv website on my iphone and it's still redirecting me to the fashion show!

12. The same thing happens to me from the Ipad. It's pretty annoying!

13. I get this message when trying to access the website from my desktop.

Forbidden (403)
    You have requested data that the server has decided not to provide to you. Your request was understood and denied.

14. Yes, same here. I'm getting the same message.

15. Oh thank gawd. I placed 3 orders yesterday, then requested to cancel one of them. I thought they'd gotten mad and blocked me or something!:biggrin: