Can't believe I'm even asking: should I keep my. . .?

we love you spacey, and we also love your new bag purchases! your taste is exquisite! so we cant wait to see what you decide, and if that mika is going to make a drop in visit unexpectedly :whistle:

Unfortunately, you never know how much you're going to love (or not love) carrying a bag until you actually own it, so no need to feel guilty! You can find your Blake a new home where someone will love her, and you can get something that feels really special to you. Go for it! :tup:

the brick blake does really stick out in your collection (which is absolutely amazing by the way!!), i think you have to give her away. Atleast you now know that as much as you love looking at her, she just isn't right for you and you can focus aaalll of your attention on the mika (which i hope you get really really soon!!)

OMG!!! I was thinking to myself "She better be keeping the ostrich clutch and Brick Blake" :noggin:

Refresh my memory- are you not as in love with the Brick Blake anymore b/c it's the wrong hardware? U wanted it w/ gold, right?

I would say, if you HAAAAVE to, and only AFTER you've seriously pondered this for like a good month, then sell Brick. It really comes down to whether you see yourself using her more in the future :shrugs:

spacey...those pics kinda speak for themselves...the brick is a beauty, but she sorta sticks out like a sore thumb in comparison to the rest. i'd say, giver her a hug and smooch and list that puppy reciting the mantra :"gonna get my mika, gonna love my mika, mika-micka hey, mika hiney-ho"

is that you pee-wee?

OMG!!! I was thinking to myself "She better be keeping the ostrich clutch and Brick Blake" :noggin:

Refresh my memory- are you not as in love with the Brick Blake anymore b/c it's the wrong hardware? U wanted it w/ gold, right?

I would say, if you HAAAAVE to, and only AFTER you've seriously pondered this for like a good month, then sell Brick. It really comes down to whether you see yourself using her more in the future :shrugs:

Its not so much the hardware(gold was my first choice but I don't mind the silver too much). Its just not functioning the way I usually need a bag to function. Perhaps I have gotten so used to satchels that a shoulder bag like this just seems alien to me.

You know when you get a bag and you carry it for the first time and there is there is a little bit of awkwardness? Then the next day you go to leave the house and if it was right the first time you just leave your stuff in it and keep carrying it? Well, I carried the Blake and then transfered my stuff the next day. Now I just look at her sadly every morning, just sitting on her little shelf:crybaby:.

I guess I should giver her a few more shots, but I'm thinking maybe I need to start stalking Brick in other styles:sad:.

space, i think it's clear that you love to look at your blake, but you're not in love with it. normally, i would say that's fine. some bags are there simply to make you happy and don't have to be carried everyday, all the time for you to want it around. however, if selling it will give you the means to acquire the bag that you will both love and utilize often, then it should go.

to me, the blake is a "carry everyday bag" only in theory. in actuality however, one of the shoulder straps always fall off. so annoying. it hangs awkwardly under my arm because it's rather bulky. when i try to shove it behind my arm, it's still uncomfortable because the straps aren't long enough to allow it to be carried in that fashion. my main problem with it is the size: it's too small to be big, too big to be small. despite how it looks, it's not medium or the medium i need it to be anyway. a bag of that size shouldn't have compartments either. i feel it isn't big enough to warrant them. :shrugs:

i still like mine. i think it's beautiful and perfect for work, but it's far from my favorite bag or even my go-to bag. are these some of the problems you have with yours, space? perhaps further highlighting all the ways it doesn't fit in with your needs will make it easier to let go of it? don't keep it because once upon a time you felt like your collection wouldn't be complete without it. things change.

yeah I have to say looking at these pics the brick blake indeed looks a bit out of place ... you have such fabulous style, you should only wear bags that complement that :smile:

space, i think it's clear that you love to look at your blake, but you're not in love with it. normally, i would say that's fine. some bags are there simply to make you happy and don't have to be carried everyday, all the time for you to want it around. however, if selling it will give you the means to acquire the bag that you will both love and utilize often, then it should go.

to me, the blake is a "carry everyday bag" only in theory. in actuality however, one of the shoulder straps always fall off. so annoying. it hangs awkwardly under my arm because it's rather bulky. when i try to shove it behind my arm, it's still uncomfortable because the straps aren't long enough to allow it to be carried in that fashion. my main problem with it is the size: it's too small to be big, too big to be small. despite how it looks, it's not medium or the medium i need it to be anyway. a bag of that size shouldn't have compartments either. i feel it isn't big enough to warrant them. :shrugs:

i still like mine. i think it's beautiful and perfect for work, but it's far from my favorite bag or even my go-to bag. are these some of the problems you have with yours, space? perhaps further highlighting all the ways it doesn't fit in with your needs will make it easier to let go of it? don't keep it because once upon a time you felt like your collection wouldn't be complete without it. things change.
awh......there you go making nice beautiful coherent sense again...:girlsigh:

i love it when you talk like that :graucho: makes me not want to bother, and just read yours again....:lol: