Can't believe I missed this!

1. Here's an authentic '04 lilac city that went for a BIN of $637.57. Granted the auction is in German, but still! :rant: Mylittlecupcake has scored some really great deals ($1200 for a black 2005 Lanvin kansas, and Lanvin jetset bag, and other great Balenciaga deals). I can't really fault her: she's been really nice with answering questions of mine when I was dealing with a questionable seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80597&item=8413784471

2. Holy moly!!!!! 637 :blink:

3. When I do eBay worldwide...I don't get the auctions in other lanquages...how do you access them??

4. I would have loved that Lanvin Kansas!

5. WOW, Mylittlecupcake must be the queen of eBay deals! Lanvin Jetset bag with a buy-it-now of less than $1200?! I'm kicking myself for missing that deal now coz the Lanvin Jetset has been on my not-relenting-till-I-find-it bag lists for a while now.

6. OMG!!! What a deal!

7. gooooood question.

8. I think this one may cause a stroke or two!

9. How do you do Ebay worldwide?:huh:

10. ^^ You need to set it up in the advanced search settings. I've got it setup so that I can see all available auctions in all languages.

11. Do sellers allow US Bidding though?

12. Some do: if they specify that they ship Worldwide and accept Paypal, then I presume they allow US Bidding.

13. ekekek! i cant get over the price! so lucky!!!

14. OMG don't show this to firstclass1!

15. Lol she will be :sick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice