Can't believe I just bought a Dooney & Bourke bag!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
My collection consists of LV, Chanel and a few Balenciagas. I haven't owned a D&B bag in a very, very long time but I recently fell in love with the D&B Chiara bag in white pebbled leather and couldn't resist buying it. Here is a picture of this great tote. It comes in a few colors, pebbled and patent, medium and small sizes. I bought the white pebbled medium bag. :heart:

I have also attached a pic of the patent small bag from Nordstrom.com. Thinking about buying the patent turquoise small bag!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dooneychiarawhite.jpeg
    dooneychiarawhite.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 849
  • _5561820.jpg
    _5561820.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 853
I just bought my first Dooney today also. Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd buy a D&B. The brand just never crossed my radar, and I don't like the monogram style at all. But I got a gold tote today, and it wasn't that expensive and it seems well-made. While I was in the store I saw their croco bags and they're really nice. I would totally get one if they made a color I liked.

I absolutely love that turqoise chiara! I want to buy it sometime soon. I think the chiara is one of their most stylish bags in awhile. I don't really like any of that teen stuff they have going on though with sandals, etc.