Can't believe I just bought a Dooney & Bourke bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My collection consists of LV, Chanel and a few Balenciagas. I haven't owned a D&B bag in a very, very long time but I recently fell in love with the D&B Chiara bag in white pebbled leather and couldn't resist buying it. Here is a picture of this great tote. It comes in a few colors, pebbled and patent, medium and small sizes. I bought the white pebbled medium bag. :heart:

I have also attached a pic of the patent small bag from Nordstrom.com. Thinking about buying the patent turquoise small bag!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Something about that style is feminine and irressistable, I think! I loved it in the suedes of a few months ago. If only they made it big enough for me...

3. I just bought my first Dooney today also. Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd buy a D&B. The brand just never crossed my radar, and I don't like the monogram style at all. But I got a gold tote today, and it wasn't that expensive and it seems well-made. While I was in the store I saw their croco bags and they're really nice. I would totally get one if they made a color I liked.

4. I absolutely love that turqoise chiara! I want to buy it sometime soon. I think the chiara is one of their most stylish bags in awhile. I don't really like any of that teen stuff they have going on though with sandals, etc.

5. I really like this bag!! the shape is very timeless...plus, white will be great for spring and summer! Congrats!

6. Those are super cute. They don't remind me of Dooney & Bourke of old...:lol:

7. Very cute bag, it's a good shape and it's really nice in the patent turquoise.

8. Love that patent turquoise. Go for it!

9. I have admired that bag in white myself, nice choice :tup:

10. Congrats, that is a very nice bag, I might have to go find one of those myself.

11. Wow! It's hard to believe that's a Dooney! The white one is TDF!

12. not feeling it.

13. Nice summer bags, especially the turquoise. What's wrong with D&B? I never heard of this brand but these bags seem OK to me...

14. I'm not really a D&B fan myself but I really like the look of the white one...enjoy her.

15. It's a cute bag! I've written off D&B as well but if they start coming out with styles that are actually pretty like this one I may reconsider. :smile:

Linda