Can't believe I just bought a Dooney & Bourke bag!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
My collection consists of LV, Chanel and a few Balenciagas. I haven't owned a D&B bag in a very, very long time but I recently fell in love with the D&B Chiara bag in white pebbled leather and couldn't resist buying it. Here is a picture of this great tote. It comes in a few colors, pebbled and patent, medium and small sizes. I bought the white pebbled medium bag. :heart:

I have also attached a pic of the patent small bag from Nordstrom.com. Thinking about buying the patent turquoise small bag!

Attachments

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I just bought my first Dooney today also. Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd buy a D&B. The brand just never crossed my radar, and I don't like the monogram style at all. But I got a gold tote today, and it wasn't that expensive and it seems well-made. While I was in the store I saw their croco bags and they're really nice. I would totally get one if they made a color I liked.

Mar 17, 2007
I absolutely love that turqoise chiara! I want to buy it sometime soon. I think the chiara is one of their most stylish bags in awhile. I don't really like any of that teen stuff they have going on though with sandals, etc.

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I really like this bag!! the shape is very timeless...plus, white will be great for spring and summer! Congrats!

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Very cute bag, it's a good shape and it's really nice in the patent turquoise.

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
NY
I'm not really a D&B fan myself but I really like the look of the white one...enjoy her.