Can't believe I didn't buy it

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I went to Dillard's tonight to check out their clearance. They had a 70th anniversary Willis color block for only 146$! I didn't get it because honestly I was never a fan of Willis or the color navy, but.....I tried it on.......my opinions have changed and I might go back when they open tomorrow. am I crazy?!?

If it was true love, you would have bought it.

I've never been a big fan of Willis, but I saw many at my outlet last week and thought about bringing one home. Didn't. Then all week long I've been second guessing myself. I'll tell you the same thing I've been saying to myself, "If you loved it, you would have grabbed it."

Everyone already knows I'm a Willis fan ;) I think that this bag surprises a lot of people. I've always liked it but when I tried it on and put my things inside, I loved it! I have purchased 6 over the past 7 days and I think it is such a great bag. Go back and give it another go. As previous posters have said, if you don't get it, it's not love.
:biggrin: Happy Shopping!

Everyone already knows I'm a Willis fan ;) I think that this bag surprises a lot of people. I've always liked it but when I tried it on and put my things inside, I loved it! I have purchased 6 over the past 7 days and I think it is such a great bag. Go back and give it another go. As previous posters have said, if you don't get it, it's not love.
:biggrin: Happy Shopping!

I agree! I saw a mod shot of it as a crossbody and have been in love with it since.

I was never a fan of Willis until last week when I finally tried one on. I had just assumed it was too small for me plus I don't usually like crossbody bags. Now all of a sudden, I'm in love!

I went to Dillard's tonight to check out their clearance. They had a 70th anniversary Willis color block for only 146$! I didn't get it because honestly I was never a fan of Willis or the color navy, but.....I tried it on.......my opinions have changed and I might go back when they open tomorrow. am I crazy?!?

yes for that price, they are at the outlet on clearance, 289-50-30% I paid 114$ I think after tax,