Cannot stop obsessing...

1. I have a serious problem!

I think about Hermes 24 hours day/7 days a week. It consumes my life! :rolleyes:

I am constantly looking on this forum, eBay, etc and dreaming of things for my "wish list". Even when I buy something from Hermes, I'm instantly thinking of what I want next.

Does anybody else have an obsession like this?Will it ever go away? :blink:

2. Well....join the club. Ditto here, MN. And I don't think it'll EVER go away. But your in good company because we're a terrific bunch of ladies on this forum!!!!!!!

3. addicted to Hermes is okay. but not drugs.

4. I don't think it will ever go away either. I used to think once I had one kelly and one birkin, I'd be set. Ever since I got my bearn, it's worse! Now I want more leather accessories! :shame:

5. Yup, that's me too! I think about Hermes all the time, I even have dreams about them. When I'm driving I think Hermes, when I'm trying to fall asleep I think Hermes, when I'm visiting my SO I think Hermes.

6. I've had it for years:yes: It is an extravagance, but at least it's legal:graucho: As long as their designers keep coming up with new colors and styles , I don't think we will get bored anytime soon.:P

7. Ditto!!!:biggrin:

8. Same here!!! Years ago I thought once I got my hands on a birkin, that would be the end all be all.

I need intervention!!!

9. I thought I would be done when I got my Ostrich Birkin. My husband didn't believe that would be the case. I blamed him for not believeing it. BUT he was right!!!!!!!!!! I want more and more. I even got a croc. one. I still want more croc. and ostrich Birkins. I mean this is REALLY bad since it is extremerly expensive addiction.

10. Another one here!

11. I told my husband after my kelly that that was it,oops 3 birkins and bits later i'm only getting warmed up!!!!:smile:

12. Oh yes, I've had that "I only need one" conversation with my Dh, too!:graucho: :graucho:

13. and here I am waiting for a "little something" to arrive and already planning the Rouge H Bolide or Plume AND the Ostrich Kelly!!!!!!!

(not to mention a Chocolate Cashmere shawl and every one of Clerc's scarf designs.....

i need help......:shocked:

14. Well it sounds like I am in good company:biggrin:

My husband said he doesn't think I'll stop until I get the colors of the rainbow. So I started thinking...ROYGBIV.....red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet....I can find bags in all these colors:roflmfao:

15. marry a billionaire.

the only thing that will stop me from buying hermès will be the day i own that company and can get all the bags i want for "free":lol: until that day i am very pleased to surrrender them my cash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice