Cannot decide on Cluny MM Color, Blueberry or Noir?

Euphoriamin

Jul 4, 2013
Can someone please help me decide on the Cluny MM in Blueberry or Noir. I mainly dress in black everyday. Thank you so much :smile:

uk.louisvuitton.com/images/is/image/lv/1/PP_VP_M/louis-vuitton-cluny-mm-epi-leather-handbags--M42050_PM2_Front%20view.jpg?wid=639&hei=639

uk.louisvuitton.com/images/is/image/lv/1/PP_VP_M/louis-vuitton-cluny-mm-epi-leather-handbags--M41302_PM2_Front%20view.jpg?wid=639&hei=639

Last edited:
Do you want to stand out or blend in? Do you own other bright colour bags?

personally i think cluny bb would be nicer in a bright colour. pity blueberry doesnt come in bb.

i would get the noir instead:smile:

but you can't go wrong with either colour. It's a great bag! congrats in advance and do a reveal when you decide!

Do you want to stand out or blend in? Do you own other bright colour bags?

personally i think cluny bb would be nicer in a bright colour. pity blueberry doesnt come in bb.

i would get the noir instead:smile:

but you can't go wrong with either colour. It's a great bag! congrats in advance and do a reveal when you decide!

Hi Leooh

Thanks for the reply, notice you're from sunny island me too!

Personally i would have chosen the noir color but the blueberry color is just so different and i have one so many black bags thats why i cannot decide.

i am afraid after i get the blueberry color i might regret.

hi five fellow singaporean!
actually you will get more response if you post this on the main lv thread rather than the shopping thread.

i totally understand the apprehension about getting a bright bag. bright red is very versatile, bright blue not so much.

sell other black bags haha