Cannot believe these sellers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, is there any way I can report severely inaccurate descriptions on eBay?
    One seller says the shoes have "normal" wear but they are filthy, other says the shoes are in "excellent" condition but the heels have tears on both. I feel really angry about this. One harps to be honest with the descriptions.

2. #2 Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    There's no way to report this. In all likelihood, most people will see the same thing that you do and not bid on these items. It's in the seller's best interest to describe things as accurately as possible.

I wouldn't really waste any time getting angry over it, because there's not anything you can do, except give your money to better sellers.

3. There are many sellers who take tremendous pride to list their items with clear
    photos & accurate descriptions.. and then there are sellers that are sloppy..

Personally, I'd look for sellers who describe the condition of their items
    more accurately & what you see other potential buyers will see as well..

Understand your anger & frustration, but that is a side of ebay that is what it is
    sadly speaking...

4. That's kind of a personal opinion... if I were you, I would just ask for clear photos and do not bid until you get them. I just recently sold a bag to a very lovely buyer, and I did not wear the bag more than once. So to me, it was in mint condition. But she told me she wanted to take it to the bag spa anyways... I was a little confused but it just shows that people aren't going to view wear and tear the same way.