Cannot access pages in app

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
I've posted before about this and haven't gotten a response. When accessing via the app, I am not able to view all pages. The only way I can tell that I have missed pages in a thread is because someone else has quoted from that particular page. When I hit original link, I can get to that page, but not otherwise. If someone hasn't quoted from that page, I cannot see it. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've posted before about this and haven't gotten a response. When accessing via the app, I am not able to view all pages. The only way I can tell that I have missed pages in a thread is because someone else has quoted from that particular page. When I hit original link, I can get to that page, but not otherwise. If someone hasn't quoted from that page, I cannot see it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Is this issue occurring on Android or iOS?

Money Talks is unavailable for unregistered members. Once signed in, you should be able to access it. Which other forums can you not access?
Have been registered user since 2007 and am logged in...new system allows me to log in then doesn't acknowledge the log in. Can only post this if I go into webview.