Cannelle Jasmin or Cannelle Speedy 25?

1. I'm plotting my first epi purchase! :nuts: Which one do you think looks better? I already have a monogram speedy 30 so I don't know if I should have 2 speedys but the jasmin may be too hard and structured.

2. :love: I love Jasmin shape, considering you already have mono speedy..go with jasmin

3. Yeah... I second the vote for the Jasmin... :yes:

4. You can never have too many Speedys, IMO..I have 5 and it'll be 6 after I get the Miroir one in December lol.
    But I'd definitely pick the Jasmin. I have the Mandarin one and I LOVE the style..you don't really see it that much. I think the only one I've really seen is black.

5. I heard that the jasmin holds less than the speedy. Will it hold a water bottle, wallet, kleenix, pocket mirror, and keys? Does it have more compartments? And is the stuff more easily assessible with the bigger zipper? Thanks!:happydance:

6. I agree, you can never have too many speedy's....a timeless classic. :smile:

7. You can never have too many speedies, get the speedy!

8. Here is one vote for JASMIN...so gorgeous and practical!

9. Jasmin ! :yes:

10. I vote for the speedy- but I'm terribly biased because, for some strange reason, I HATE the Jasmin :shrugs:

11. My friend just told me that the jasmin looks old ladyish.:s :crybaby:

12. I just got my Red Epi Jasmin, and I LOVE it!!! It's so classy and beautiful! I love the speedy as well, I have the mono 25, but since you already have one of that style, I say go for the Jasmin! You can always get the Epi speedy later..

I had thought this as well, but when you match it up with an outfit, it looks great!! I won't be able to post any pics till tomorrow night, I'm not at my house right now, but I would totally love to show you the bag with an outfit!! Have you checked out the Visual Aids thread ??

13. JASMIN! it looks fabulous

14. I saw the canelle in person today and I'm sorry to say that I DO NOT :yucky: like this color at all:shrugs: . As far as shape goes, go for the jaminse.

15. jasmine is beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice