candy cane sweater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone seen the new candy can girl sweater? it is on japanla's website, but there is no pic. i was just wondering if anyone knows what it looks like. it's $99 so it might be a sweatshirt, but the description says sweater

2. The pics of the new clothing items are on the blog. But maybe they were not up yet at the time. I think the candy cane girl sweater is cute! I'm just not sure it would be long enough for me or fit for that matter. :crybaby:

I love the mens kaiten tee but it is not on the website for sale. I'm still on the fence about the storm hoodie. I wish it came in the gray like the other one. Not sure about the green/beige color.

3. I think it's absolutely adorable-I just wish it wasn't 100% wool..

4. I am pretty sure Metropark in Novi, MI had a candy cane T-shirt when I was there over the weekend. I am going to go to the mall tomorrow to search for a dress for a wedding and will check!

5. The sleeves are full length - the girl in the eBay auction just has her sleeves pushed up a bit. :smile:

6. ah, i didn't know that....noooooo now i'm actually considering it~~~ why did you have to tell me? =P

7. This is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :love::love:

8. absolutely ADORABLE :love: I think I need to get one NOW...haha!!!