Food ~*Candy Bars!

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Ok, so I was at the grocery store today in the checkout lane and I got the urge to have a candy bar. Granted it would have been my first in nearly 10 years, but it was overwhelming! SO many to choose from and such a waste of calories if it doesn't taste good!
Needless to say, I bought a magazine instead......

What is your fave? I still really want one, and I'm thinking a Reese's Fastbreak bar. Has anyone tried that?

i like snickers too...and cadbury's mr.big.
btw, you're amazing to not eating a candy for 10yrs:tup:! i seem to eat a candy/chocolate at least every 2 days. if i don't eat candy, i'd eat cakes/biscuits.

Wow, 10 years!! Way to go, I could never do that! I LOVE the reese's fastbreak, they are really good and you feel like it's a lot there, if that makes sense. I also love Snicker's.

That was part of my dilemma!! Do I stick with something tried and true, kit-kat or milky way, or shall I try a new treat? Snickers used to be good too... I saw one with different nuts- maybe almonds?! yum!

I'm just not a big chocolate person, total salt fiend, and I got this immense craving today. Too bad I didn't have this urge during halloween! I used to love a good Charleston Chew- now that is old school!

Reese's Fastbreaks are pretty good, actually.

My favorite grocery store candybars are: FROZEN Milky Way Darks, Cadbury Royal Dark, Dove Dark Chocolate Bar, Toblerone. I like DARK chocolate, in case you couldn't tell :upsidedown: