~*Candy Bars!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I was at the grocery store today in the checkout lane and I got the urge to have a candy bar. Granted it would have been my first in nearly 10 years, but it was overwhelming! SO many to choose from and such a waste of calories if it doesn't taste good!
    Needless to say, I bought a magazine instead......

What is your fave? I still really want one, and I'm thinking a Reese's Fastbreak bar. Has anyone tried that?

2. I've never tried the Reese's Fastbreak bar. I love the classics though. Snickers and Twix are my favorite. I hardly ever have candy bars anymore.

3. i like snickers too...and cadbury's mr.big.
    btw, you're amazing to not eating a candy for 10yrs:tup:! i seem to eat a candy/chocolate at least every 2 days. if i don't eat candy, i'd eat cakes/biscuits.

4. Wow, 10 years!! Way to go, I could never do that! I LOVE the reese's fastbreak, they are really good and you feel like it's a lot there, if that makes sense. I also love Snicker's.

5. That was part of my dilemma!! Do I stick with something tried and true, kit-kat or milky way, or shall I try a new treat? Snickers used to be good too... I saw one with different nuts- maybe almonds?! yum!

I'm just not a big chocolate person, total salt fiend, and I got this immense craving today. Too bad I didn't have this urge during halloween! I used to love a good Charleston Chew- now that is old school!

6. I love ALL candybars!!! But, Snicker's is my all time favorite...it's a classic. I maybe have one 3 times a year :sad:

7. I Love:

Snickers
    Baby Ruth
    Hersheys with Almonds
    Payday

8. Skor. Kit Kats. Almond Joy. Milky Way. Yum. Ugh, now I want one and I have a huge bag of Halloween candy leftovers. MUST REFRAIN...

9. Reese's Fastbreaks are pretty good, actually.

My favorite grocery store candybars are: FROZEN Milky Way Darks, Cadbury Royal Dark, Dove Dark Chocolate Bar, Toblerone. I like DARK chocolate, in case you couldn't tell :upsidedown:

10. I LOVE both of those, too!:drool: I could really use a candy bar now....

11. Reeses pb cup, snickers. I did try what I think is a new one from my daughters halloween bag. A smore candy bar. OMG, Awesome! TDF

12. Milky way, dark....yum!

13. Oooh, I'm a huge fan of Snickers and Kitkat's!

14. Ohhh..I love chocolate! I'm a huge fan of Crunchie, Twix, Aero, Kit-Kat, and Hershey's Almond and Toffee.

15. Café Tasse Noir Orange

My absolute favorite right now, sooo good!!!