Candace Colors?

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
I have a PCE burning a hole in my pocket and would really like to pick up a 2nd Candace in the "old" style.

I thought I was sold on the cognac, but went to Dillard's tonight and looked at some bags in cognac and think it's a beautiful color, but just not the perfect color for me. I've bought brown bags in the past and tend not to use them as much as blacks, whites, and colors. I have the black cherry and adore it, and am thinking about picking up a black Candace from eBay.

So, my question is... what colors did the original medium Candace (19890) come in? I know of the following colors, but may be missing some. Which of these tend to be the most stunning IRL?

Black
Cognac
Black cherry
Carnelian
Sunflower
Cobalt (?)
Ultraviolet
Parchment

I have a PCE burning a hole in my pocket and would really like to pick up a 2nd Candace in the "old" style.

I thought I was sold on the cognac, but went to Dillard's tonight and looked at some bags in cognac and think it's a beautiful color, but just not the perfect color for me. I've bought brown bags in the past and tend not to use them as much as blacks, whites, and colors. I have the black cherry and adore it, and am thinking about picking up a black Candace from eBay.

So, my question is... what colors did the original medium Candace (19890) come in? I know of the following colors, but may be missing some. Which of these tend to be the most stunning IRL?

Black
Cognac
Black cherry
Carnelian
Sunflower
Cobalt (?)
Ultraviolet
Parchment

They are rare, but it also came in fuchsia and fuchsia/navy colorblock. They were never on the website, but some were uber lucky and called JAX to order. They did come in cobalt and also camel. There were other colorblock options also.

I am trying to decide about buying a UV which is stunning IRL! Fuchsia is also stunning! Cognac is a love for me, as well as cobalt. Heck, I practically love them all!