Candace CLUBHOUSE!

Just purchased a Blush Candace from eBay. I was so excited...NWT and I asked a bunch of questions. It was kind of squished into a box that was not quite deep enough and the corners had some marks. :sad: Anyway, I have it stuff now hoping that will help the shape a bit. I see others have recommended using cardboard on the ends...I have to see if I can find some. (just have tissue in it now.

I knew from long ago the blush and other colors (like mint) were much softer than Cognac or other colors. But wow...really soft. Hoping all the stuffing will help!

Just purchased a Blush Candace from eBay. I was so excited...NWT and I asked a bunch of questions. It was kind of squished into a box that was not quite deep enough and the corners had some marks. :sad: Anyway, I have it stuff now hoping that will help the shape a bit. I see others have recommended using cardboard on the ends...I have to see if I can find some. (just have tissue in it now.

I knew from long ago the blush and other colors (like mint) were much softer than Cognac or other colors. But wow...really soft. Hoping all the stuffing will help!
Congrats on your find! Candace is still one of my all-time favourites. Enjoy her! I hope she gets back in shape

In case someone ends up seeking the same information as I have, here are the style numbers for different Coach Candice Carryall models:

Older models (no feet and breakaway zipper)
Small 19891
Medium 19890

Newer models (with feet and no breakaway zipper)
Small 24202
Medium 24201
Mine is 19891 in black how old would she be and what was retail price?

I read this entire thing and I'm still not sure if I want to buy this lady's legacy Candace chalk perforated. Lol. Agonizing.
I love Candace so I can't offer an unbiased opinion! lolol. I have the medium in Black, Carnelian, Black Cherry and Fuchsia. I about died when I found the Fuchsia one recently on Poshmark for $100 in excellent condition. I also have the large in Black that I like since it has a shoulder strap. I'm a satchel girl so I'll never part with mine.........:heart:. It's not surprising that I have multiples of the Tanner totes that are just the tote version of Candace!

I love Candace so I can't offer an unbiased opinion! lolol. I have the medium in Black, Carnelian, Black Cherry and Fuchsia. I about died when I found the Fuchsia one recently on Poshmark for $100 in excellent condition. I also have the large in Black that I like since it has a shoulder strap. I'm a satchel girl so I'll never part with mine.........:heart:. It's not surprising that I have multiples of the Tanner totes that are just the tote version of Candace!

So do I get it in chalk perforated? I think nothing else looks like it and I can dress it different ways. Hmmm. She wants more than I want to give. Maybe she'll go lower.

So do I get it in chalk perforated? I think nothing else looks like it and I can dress it different ways. Hmmm. She wants more than I want to give. Maybe she'll go lower.
It never hurts to make an offer. I always make an offer if the price is higher than I'm willing to pay.