CANCELLED SPECIAL ORDER - Mini Matinee/PEPPER/BLUE ZIPPER/SILVER HARDWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually emailed Codi regarding an SO for a regular sized black mattie with blue suede flaps and silver HW last Friday. I haven't heard back from her yet. That would be my HG bag and I feel that this is the only way I can get my hands on one.

I'm going to try emailing her again, since she seems to have responded to other people regarding starting SO's. I have been very unlucky with my emails to them....never get a response.

I haven't had any issue with gunmetal. But Silver is also preferable to me on black. Let's start a list.

BTW I would be down for silver, but probably not gunmetal. Don't want more possible hardware peeling issues.

I'm excited to see if there is any more interest in this! :nuts:
Should we get a list going already?

Yeah, I remember that too. So I email codi pictures of my nikki and tell her that is the pepper I am interested.

Tempting.. but I'm not a big fan of the polka dot lining. Blue suede with silver h/w sounds good though.

I just want to point out something. As some of you know, there are two types of pepper leather - one that that is soft, smooth and smooshy like Ivy's Nikki and another that is not silky smooth but more pebbled (I think). If I remember correctly, I was told by a retailer that the made in USA bags (like the Nikki) uses the smooth leather wheares the made in China bags (e.g. pouches, Roadie) uses the other leather.

If this bag has to be made in China, you'll want to make sure that RM knows that we want the smooth leather and not the other usual 'China' Pepper leather. We know how RM tend to get SO specs mixed up.

Yeah, I know the pepper leather is so yummy.

I might be interested in this. I prefer the smoother, silky Pepper, the only reason I am holding to my Mini Devote(style don't do it for me) is coz of the yummy leather. I like the idea of finished long tassles. I don't like that dotted lining but am OK with it coz it's inside. Blue suede flaps would be gorgeous but if that's not possible, how about bright royal leather or just blue leather that matches the zipper track? I have enought gunmetal so silver HW is good.

I will keep checking back here!!!

It took her sometime to get back to me. But I think she is just really busy.

I actually emailed Codi regarding an SO for a regular sized black mattie with blue suede flaps and silver HW last Friday. I haven't heard back from her yet. That would be my HG bag and I feel that this is the only way I can get my hands on one.

I'm going to try emailing her again, since she seems to have responded to other people regarding starting SO's. I have been very unlucky with my emails to them....never get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.