Cancelled my order...

pfe63638

Growing older,not up
Jun 4, 2008
So....all of this talk of being "responsible" :confused1:has led me to cancel my Oak Bays order at Ann's FF. I really enjoy my Butterfly Bays (I know its not for everyone, but I really like it and already have gotten a ton of compliments). So...until things change around here....I'm done.

Only problem, they don't give refunds after a certain time at AFF...so now I've got store credit. SO..........the money I paid toward my bays will go to something else but at least no more money will be going OUT.

Someone just say I did the right thing..... :smile: And...if anyone wants a really, really nice oak bays...they now have one available at Anns Fabulous Finds.

C

I think the next Mulberry I get will be when I can totally afford it....and it will be in chocolate. After my Phoebe gook incident, I think I'm a bit too hard on oak.:confused1:

Last edited:
I totally understand your reasoning pfe, felt that way myself when buying a not quite right bag.

Definitely worthwhile getting the exact bag you want instead of getting something to fill a gap in the closet.

Good luck getting that gook off.

x

Good decision, kudos to you for your will power and not giving in to temptation.
As Sarajane put it quite nicely: get off the consumer treadmill...I'm doing the same and want to start 'really' enjoying and using the bags I already have!

BTW, have we seen a pic of your butterfly Bays, yet? ;)