Cancel / Close TPF Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, we don't allow people to just abandon one and open a new one. . . then everyone here would have a new ID everytime someone makes them mad.
You could PM Vlad and ask him, but that's your only chance.

I'll close this now as it's been asked before, you can join one of the other existing threads on this.

Yes, what Swanky said. One more thing, if you abandon your old account and make a new one - you may very well get banned if the mods see that. No one has a long list of why people leave accounts and make new ones and since having two names is against our rules, it is nothing personal, but we end up banning those accounts if we run into them and see that.

I would like my account deleted and all my posts and threads deleted. I do not think think this is an unreasonable request, (I have less than 20 posts), nor do I think that I should have to justify it.

x post: 15780603 said:
I would like my account deleted and all my posts and threads deleted. I do not think think this is an unreasonable request, (I have less than 20 posts), nor do I think that I should have to justify it.

I understand that you think you should be able to have your threads and account deleted, but we do not do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I understand from reading on here, they don't delete accounts. The solution: just don't ever log in here again and then you don't have to worry about it.:smile:

If not I understand but I would really like to. A mod censored a post of mine and it was absolutely uncalled for. Had she bothered to read the link I posted from the U.S. State department she would have seen it was a factual statement.

I am very upset about this and right now no longer wish to be a member here. Perhaps after a nights sleep I'll feel better but I doubt it. I feel very picked in especially when the member who repeatedly flamed me for what I said was allowed to and that same mod did nothing.

nope...we dont delete accounts...simply walking away is how u quit.
If u have issues with a member or a mod..please use your report button.I beleive we have told u this before..so please utilize the report feature !Its there to help u!

I did read it thankyouverymuch. :peace:
We don't allow ANY sweeping generalities about other cultures/races/countries here. Your post was reported and we always edit out comments like that.
If you feel you were somehow wronged then PM me, or report it and let Vlad and Megs review it.

If we aren't the right fit for you, then simply log off. That's what Vlad always suggests :yes:

No, I have no intentions on PMing you Swanky. The link I provided showed I was making a factual statement, period, and I resent you accusing me of being some kind of racist. It's extremely upsetting. That's all I have to say.

Thank you Beachbum but I doubt anyone who has a problem with a mod would get anywhere with a complaint. The mods are always right and always have the final word, that's how all message boards work. I understand this and had no intentions on complaining to anyone. I hate drama.

I think I will log off, at least for a day or two.

Good night.

Last edited:
oh come on, LOL! I didn't call you or insinuate you're a racist!:lol:
{guilty conscience? :graucho:}
:P

And for the record, Megs and Vlad DO listen to members that have issues w/ Mods. We aren't perfect and not everyone always agrees w/ us :shrugs:
I have no idea what you mean by the "final word" . . . seems like you've had an issue w/ us since you joined.
You complained that we're too extreme in censoring, then later complained that people here aren't nice enough, I doubt you'll be happy w/ anything we do.

oh come on, LOL! I didn't call you or insinuate you're a racist!:lol:
{guilty conscience? :graucho:}
:P

I have no issues, but honestly, that snide little crack was completely uncalled for.

I was expressing opinions that's all. It wasn't meant as anything more than that. I'm not the only one who thinks there is a bit of designer bashing/snobbery going on in some forums. I just hate the thought that they could make someone who loves a certain bag/designer feel bad, that's why I spoke up.

As for the censorship post, I was new then and it was just an opinion. I think the mods for the most part do an excellent job. I am a mod myself-I'm paid to mod one site and mod another for a friend. It's not an easy job and I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.