Cancel / Close TPF Account

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How are memberships in tPF cancelled? TIA!

~lowcarb

2. Aww.... :cry:

3. Just dont sign on.....pretend we dont exist...which will be hard to do I am sure! LOL

4. Good question... guess you could just never log in again. Or PM Vlad or Megs to delete you.

5. Hello Jen Loves LV:

Thank you for your polite response. I had e-mailed the site owners 2 days ago (Vlad & Meg) but received no response.

I am a member of makeupalley and things are a bit clearer regarding account setup, log-in, etc.

Thanks again!

:heart:lowcarb (who loves LV too!)

6. Removal works pretty simply:

Log out, and don't come back. We don't delete accounts. :idea:

7. Is there a way you can delete your tpf account? I really don't want to be a part of this anymore. Thanks.

8. ummm..just walk away...?

9. Hmmm...nevermind. I saw some other threads about this. I don't think it is a good idea to not give people the option to delete their account or even their posts. But whatever I have to say about it isn't going to make a difference. Oh well!

10. I want to make a new one but if I remember correctly, it says you can only have one per IP address or they're all deleted... I looked at the control panel but didn't find anything.

11. Why do you need a new one? What's wrong with your current one?

12. you can't:nogood:
    why would you need a new account?

13. Because this one isn't mine but it was made on my IP address. :sad:

14. That makes no sense.

15. It's my brothers, we live in the same house and have the same IP address.