Canard...up close and personal

Feb 19, 2007
All I can say is......WOWZA!

Here is my new Part Time in Canard. And the girls are right, this color is hard to capture in a photo.

In the shadows it looks navy blue. In the sunlight you see the deep, smokey teal undertones in the leather and along the edging. It reminds me of a mood ring, changing reflection. This is truly a 2-tone color. And the leather is thick, moist, evenly distressed and slightly chewy.

As you may know, Canard is French for duck, so here is the feather it resembles.

Mina at the Las Vegas Bal boutique found this bag for me.

Attachments

• Part Time Front in chair.jpg
    Part Time Front in chair.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Part Time Back.jpg
    Part Time Back.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Part Time Teal up close.jpg
    Part Time Teal up close.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 254
  • Canard, beaded duck feather.jpg
    Canard, beaded duck feather.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 92
All I can say is......WOWZA!

Here is my new Part Time in Canard. And the girls are right, this color is hard to capture in a photo.

In the shadows it looks navy blue. In the sunlight you see the deep, smokey teal undertones in the leather and along the edging. It reminds me of a mood ring, changing reflection. This is truly a 2-tone color. And the leather is thick, moist, evenly distressed and slightly chewy.

As you may know, Canard is French for duck, so here is the feather it resembles.

Mina at the Las Vegas Bal boutique found this bag for me.

Congrats on your new PT! I don't see pics. yet, but I think "mood ring" is a good decription of this color.