Canard...to condition or not condition?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've recently been thinking about conditioning my Canard city...but I'm scared it might change the color...but i just got water on the bottom corner of it :crybaby:just 20 minutes ago, so I wondering if it leaves a water mark...should I condition it??

Have any of you canard owners conditioned yours yet? I really dont want to alter the color in any way because I love it!
    Hopefully the water will dry up & not leave a stain!!

Oh, one more thing, I have used the ALDO leather conditioner on my mbmj lambskin crossbody and I loved how it made the leather feel! I was wondering if anyone else has used it on their bal?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Take it easy, if the corner got "much water" you may use some tissue to swap up the water gentlely, I think the color of your bag couldn't change. You'd better use something to protect the bag before you carry the bag outside. Last year I got water on my tempete because I washed my hand in a museum's toilet, but there's no stain. I think canard is much darker than tempete, and you know while you using the bag a long time the leather of your bal will become more and more soft and beautiful. I don't care my bags are not brand new, they have dirty corners but they are also very beautiful.

3. I have 2 Canards, and both have been conditioned with LMB products. I have not experienced any darkening at all because of them.

4. #4 Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    i've never had a water stain on any of my bbags and i've never treated them (they've been stuck in the rain too!).

5. my framboise got water when my 4 years old daughter was opening a can. I was so scared and upset. But minutes later it dried without any stain. So I don't think your canard will have any stain, since it much darker than framboise.