Canard Maxi Twiggy REVEAL!!! Lots of pics!

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
Hi ladies, just came back from Neiman's and was quite surprised that they had the Maxi Twiggy! And of course, she came home with me! I really, really like the long strap and the size. IMO, the classic Twiggy is too small. And never did it feel that I was carrying a LV Speedy.
Here are some pics...ENJOY!

Attachments

ohfoos

Bal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
CA
beautiful!!! congrats :biggrin:
and thanks for sharing the modeling pics it's really helpful! I wasn't looking into maxi twiggy at all cuz' I thought it would be too small, but it looks great!

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
Very cute, I like the larger duffle shape and it looks like it fits comfortably on the shoulders!

And congratulations also on your pregnancy!

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
Thank you for all your lovely pics! I did not think much of this style when Tokyo posted some pics she found on the internet a little while ago, but I think it looks much better on you. Congrats! It's really interesting to look at "real" pics!
And you belly is so cute, you are a really pretty pregnant lady:smile:

bannYlein

ღ
O.G.
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
It really really looks great!
May I ask you how tall you are?
Since I am quite petite I can't imagine the real size of this bag :smile:
Thank you so much for this beautiful reveal!

Mar 19, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Lovely!!! You look great with pregnant belly (and twins??)
The Maxi Twiggy is so unique looking and looks like the corss body strap will come very handy when the babies arrive! Congrats!!

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
I like this size... the regular twiggy is small IMO.
Congratulations~

batgirl77

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
North of Boston
Wow, this style wasn't even on my radar, but seeing your pics, I LOVE it! Mind if i ask how much it is? Looks gorgeous on you, and congrats on the pregnancy!