Canard Blue City RH?

dinochka21

Oct 26, 2009
I'm looking to buy my first Bbag. I wanted it to be either Black City RH or Anthra City RH. However, I stumbled upon a Canard Blue on eBay, and I just wanted some inside from you girls (and guys) that have more experience with colors. How neutral is this color? Can it be an everyday color? Thanks for your help.

Canard is very neutral, to me it is a lovely blue jean blue, and it kind of changes out in the light, it is lovely. I had it in a Hip, parted with it in order to buy another Bal and have regretted it ever since, it was perfect to travel with because it matched with everything, stunning leather. I miss her. :sad:

Love my Canard RGGH Town. It is an absolutely a fabulous neutral with a twist that you won't find with the Anthra, and which is lighter - and thus easier to pair, with very light-weight, summery fabrics.

It will go with any style and any colour, from night to day: I don't think you will regret getting it!

Sure it can be an everyday color much more for winter ,i bought one in Cannes one year ago....mind this is not a fake one like on balbag.com !!!which sale copies...i ve asked to be sure m'y seller Christophe who send me pictures, nos they are nearly to receive in a few weeks thé beg of thé smmer collection

Pixiejenna and SkyBlueDay, along with everyone else, hit the nail on the head with this color. Its amazingly neutral, chjanges color depending on the light, and goes with everything.

Plus I have yet to see another handbag designer duplicate this color. Everytime I wear my Canard RGGH Work the compliments are abundant!!:smile: