Canadians Can Buy Online Now at Gucci.com!

wild child

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Don't know if this has already been mentioned but Gucci.com has a Canada Online Shop now!

Personally, i'm excited. No more guessing approximate prices or having to go into the boutique to check out prices first. Also, Canadians won't be left out of the sales now :smile:

Congratulations all Canadians

I hope you will get the sales too. Just to let you know Europe and other countries havn't had sales yet even though their GG sites have been up and running for years - you never know though.

I noticed that last week when I was looking at a couple of bags. What they're charging on line for the Jockey medium hobo bag is pretty much the same price as to what I paid at Holts. There is a $100.00 difference between the Canadian price and US price - not to bad at least there's no duty to pay. I'm hoping we get the sales too.

Last edited:
Has any Canadians purchased online yet? It states "All purchases are shipped via truck and FED EX"? What does that mean? FED EX = Fedex Express? Anyone dealt with any brokerage charges through Fedex? Because those fees can really add up.

Has any Canadians purchased online yet? It states "All purchases are shipped via truck and FED EX"? What does that mean? FED EX = Fedex Express? Anyone dealt with any brokerage charges through Fedex? Because those fees can really add up.

Yup Fed Ex is Federal Express. Now I'm wondering if we're going to be charged all those darn fees.

I just emailed them to find out where the bag would be shipped from - I'm assuming the U.S, and we'll be responsible for all fees
As soon as I hear from them I'll post the answer.

i dunno..shipping is already C$30.00 for Standard Service. I think they would put on there that there might be extra charges involved. I would think it would come from a Canadian facility.

but I'm not too familiar with Gucci though.

^I don't think I read anywhere that there will be customs fees involved. They usually do like Saks or Neimans if they're shipping from the US. I'm thinking maybe they're shipping from Canada as well.