Canadians: $5 for $10 Starbucks card

lacey29

Mar 9, 2012
Starbucks has a Living Social deal today which is spend $5 dollars and get a $10 Starbucks ecard. You can print it out and use it, or you can transfer it to your registered Starbucks card (which you should do! Unlimited refills of teas and coffees after you buy 5 drinks!). Offer is limited to one per person. I have already purchased for myself, my mom and my bf (though I used his balance and put it on my card lol) using different accounts. I would love it if you could use my link, which would give me a five dollar bonus if three people purchase. If you don't want to, I also have one that does not have a referral code! Enjoy!

From their site: http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/53-toronto/deals/578736-10-starbucks-card-egift?locale=en-CA
My link: xx

Last edited by a moderator:

lacey29

Mar 9, 2012
I bought it yesterday w my sister too but how do i transfer to my registered card,???
You go to your living social page, go to my vouchers, and click redeem. You will need to be already logged into your starbucks account. Then the voucher opens and it gives you the option to print, or to transfer!

nakedjaxx

Princess
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
Canada
I love technology. Starbucks online paying system is very good. You can even pay for your coffee with the App on your iPhone.