canadian tpf beauty box official sign up thread

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Ok. So for all you canucks who want to take part in this please post here and include the city you live in. I will be aranging the names east to west or west to east to make the shipping as low as possible.

Please keep in mind we ask for a 1:1 ratio on putting in and taking out. Sampled once eyeshadows and blushes you tried once and didn't like are fine. Used lipsticks and mascaras are a no go. Basically, its common sense.

Also, if you are willing to before hand send a few items to start the box please message me as I will send out the box to person one and I only have so much myself to add to the box.

If you take part we ask you take pictures of you swag and post. Also, if you are out of town a lot or have other obligations please take that into consideration before signing up. I ask the box is sent back to the next person on the list in a timely manner.

Any other questions or concerns please message me!

Sounds fun! I'm in Edmonton. Are we using a flat rate box (not that they are any great deal here; postage is so damn expensive in this country!)?

ETA - now that I think about it more, I think flat rate boxes may only be available for ebay sales. Not sure.

I'm in BUT...I don't currently have a camera (and I refuse to carry a cellphone on principle). I keep procrastinating about getting one and I intend to, but as of right now, I don't have one. Can I still participate? If this is going to happen within the next 30-45 days maybe i should wait til next time.

I am in Montreal, btw.

I'd be ok with it if you detailed very thouroughly what you chose. But I'll let others way in!
I'm in BUT...I don't currently have a camera (and I refuse to carry a cellphone on principle). I keep procrastinating about getting one and I intend to, but as of right now, I don't have one. Can I still participate? If this is going to happen within the next 30-45 days maybe i should wait til next time.

I am in Montreal, btw.