Canadian Preloved Websites

Hi everyone,

can I add a few!!!

luxuca.com - Montreal base but prices in USD
theupside.ca
ownthecouture.com - Montreal base

the other ones I use were already previously posted!

Enjoy!

Oops I see now you had said the upside already!:smile: but yes the website looks to be mistyped so I guess it's a good thing I mentioned it again [emoji4]
the-upside.ca is the correct web address [emoji8]

I have gone to the LXRCO set up at The Bay in Chinook mall a few times over the past year. Unfortunately, there is only a small selection...and no SA's seem to be there whenever I stop in. I like Vespucci's, located in Calgary, and I have found many great items there [emoji3]

I stopped by LXRCO the other day and they had way more stock than in February when I bought my Keepall 60 from there. I just might have to check out Vespucci's one day! Thanks for the suggestion :biggrin:

I stopped by LXRCO the other day and they had way more stock than in February when I bought my Keepall 60 from there. I just might have to check out Vespucci's one day! Thanks for the suggestion :biggrin:

I have purchased a few preloved designer bags from Vespucci's, all in great condition. They keep their best designer handbags on the shelves behind the tills, there was quite a few the other day when I stopped in...and they do 90 day layaways too[emoji3] Hope you find something you like!

I am curious to know if anyone has used lovemybags...

Also curious if any Canadians routinely sell to yoogis or fp...

Id love to find a great reseller to consign my bags to ;)