Canadian LV Website

UGH! I just knew it HAD to be too good to be true. I just got off the phone with customer service again at the Bloor store and they said that the launch of the new website has been pushed back to Friday. Further, there won't be a dedicated Canadian site, just the U.S. site, with prices and the ability to order within the USA. No shipping to Canada.
She did say though that we can still call up a store and do a charge/send like always. I moaned about that too and said that we all wanted to be able to order our LV at 3 a.m., and without the hassle of faxing in our cc info.
She did say that they figure that it will inevitably happen that we will get our own site and the ability to order directly, but just not yet. We have to be patient alittle longer. :cry::cry::cry:

UGH! I just knew it HAD to be too good to be true. I just got off the phone with customer service again at the Bloor store and they said that the launch of the new website has been pushed back to Friday. Further, there won't be a dedicated Canadian site, just the U.S. site, with prices and the ability to order within the USA. No shipping to Canada.
She did say though that we can still call up a store and do a charge/send like always. I moaned about that too and said that we all wanted to be able to order our LV at 3 a.m., and without the hassle of faxing in our cc info.
She did say that they figure that it will inevitably happen that we will get our own site and the ability to order directly, but just not yet. We have to be patient alittle longer. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh shucks........:crybaby:....yes indeed...too good to be true....
Thanks Cyndee for giving a heads up to all of us! We just have to be patient and wait for our turn:Push: